Blue Harvest Creative is excited to announce that seven of our BHC authors’ books have won nine categories in the Turning Pages 2013 Book Awards.
Our winning authors and categories are:
- Action Book of the Year—Jumper by Jeff LaFerney
- Biography Book of the Year—Five Year Old Death by Bathsheba Dailey
- Drama Book of the Year—Rise of the Notorious Katie Jennings (Winner of best drama book two years in a row. Katie Jennings won best drama 2012 for When Empires Fall.)
- Erotica Book of the Year—The Journal by Liv Honeywell and Domitri Xavier
- Fantasy Book of the Year—Tears of War by A.D. Trosper (Winner of best fantasy book two years in a row. A.D. Trosper won best fantasy 2012 for Embers at Galdrilene.)
- Folklore Book of the Year—Sequoia by Hannah Steenbock
- Mystery Book of the Year—Crossing the Line by Rebecka Vigus
- Science Fiction Book of the Year—Jumper by Jeff LaFerney
- Short Story Book of the Year—Sequoia by Hannah Steenbock
BHC Award-Winning Authors
“We are so lucky to work with such a talented group of authors. To say we are proud of them and all their accomplishments is an understatement,” stated a representative of Blue Harvest Creative. “We are looking forward to 2014 and bringing more of their fantastic works to life.”
The award ceremony will be held on April 26, 2014 in Orlando, Florida at the Florida Hotel and Conference Center. Included are book signings, dinner, and the award ceremony. More information can be found by visiting Turning Pages.
About Blue Harvest Creative
All books were designed from cover to cover, including a print and matching eBook, by Blue Harvest Creative. We are proud to be named each author’s official book designers. Books may be purchased at Amazon.com or other fine online retailers.
We’ve been designated the official book designers for over 25 authors and our list grows daily. We work with award-winning authors and also authors who have had their books turned into feature films. We aren’t a publisher. We are book designers that partner with our authors to bring them the best book design and marketing services around. Find out why everything is better when you just add blue. Visit our website by clicking HERE.